Purpose of Visit
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for medical treatment at hospitals / medical facilities in Thailand.
Validity of a visa
The Validity of a visa is 3 months – 1 year depending on the duration of treatment indicating in the supported letter of hospitals in Thailand.
Period of stay
Travelers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 60 days to 90 days depending on the duration of treatment indicating in the supported letter of hospitals in Thailand.
Apply for Medical-Treatment Visa
- Your actual Passport or Travel Document. (Passport or Travel Document must not expire within 6 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page).
- One visa application form completely filled out
- Two passport-size photographs (6x6cm) (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted). Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses. Photos must be taken within 6 months.
- Letter of hospitals in Thailand indicating medical purpose and duration of treatment.
- For minor under 20 years old, a birth certificate, copies of mother and father’s passports and Marriage Certificate if any, letter of consent from mother and father for the minor to travel abroad in case not accommany with the child. in case of sole custody, a copy of court order must be provided
Visa Processing Fee
Visa fee (R$ 100,00 01 entry; R$ 470,00 “M” Multiple entries)
Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.